ELEPHANT SAFARI PARK TOUR
Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world - making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the parks historical and graphic displays. Book Now
Acclaimed as the World's Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A 200-seat restaurant over looking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewellery.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily. The internationally acclaimed Elephant Safari Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world. All the elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra. The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
Park Facilities Include:
- Reception Centre with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology
- Boutique Gift Shop, featuring a massive range of Elephant related products
- A 200 seat Restaurant & Bar with spectacular views over the lake and park
- Snack Bar & Photo Kiosk
- Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton
- Elephant Arena & Painting Display Area
- Touch and hand feed Elephants
- Watch Elephants playful bathing rituals
- Have photos taken with elephants
- Witness live educational shows and Elephant Painting
- Enjoy & learn amazing facts from our information centre, museum and from park staff
- Participate in Children's mini rides
|-- SPECIAL RATE FOR YOU --
||4 - Up